Using our website
Access and use by you of our site constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions which take effect from the date of first use.
You agree that, when using or accessing the Site or any of the features thereof, you will not:
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Interfere with or damage the Site;
- Transmit or introduce to the Site or to other users thereof any viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, flood pings, denial of service attacks, or any other harmful code or processes;
- Infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or contractual rights;
- Transmit or submit harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, obscene, indecent, vulgar, lewd, violent, hateful or otherwise objectionable content or material;
- Transmit or submit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or spam;
- Stalk or harass any user or visitor to the Site; or
- Use the content or information available on the Site for any improper purpose.
Linking to us - You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on Getting Ready to Learn. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Getting Ready to Learn pages must load into the user's entire window.
Links to external websites
Links on Getting Ready to Learn may lead to other websites which are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. Listing and linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Although the best efforts are made to ensure that all materials published on our site are correct, we do not guarantee that all the materials published will be correct or free from error. We do not guarantee that all the materials will be virus free and will not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Getting Ready to Learn website.
Submission of Comments
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO YOUR USE OF THE "COMMENTS" SUBMISSIONS. BY POSTING YOUR COMMENTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ABIDE BY ALL OF THE RULES AND POLICIES SET FORTH HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT.
Your use of the features on the Site allowing for submission of a "Comment" is subject to the following terms and conditions. Getting Ready to Learn may modify these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting revised Terms on the Site. Your submission of a "Comment" to the Site following the modification of these Terms shall constitute your binding acceptance of and agreement to be bound by those modified Terms.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions, at any time, and for any reason or no reason, without providing any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your ability to submit "Comments," or any other content, to the Site;
- Change, suspend or modify all or any part of the Site or the features thereof;
- Refuse or remove any material posted on, submitted to or communicated through the Site by you;